Is It Painful to Get Dental Implants?
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains the minimal discomfort involved when replacing missing or damaged teeth with dental implants.
Is getting a dental implant painful? And I always tell people it’s it’s not as bad as you think. It’s really, honestly, much easier than you think. It’s easier than having the tooth pulled. So getting dental implants is really not that painful. We do mini dental implants, and the nice thing with those is they’re less invasive and therefore they are less painful.
Mini dental implants are easier to place, they’re quicker, and you get a great result with less pain. And all the time I’ll place implants and then I’ll see the patient back after a couple of days, and they just say, that was nothing. It was so easy for them, and they didn’t even take the pain medication. So they’re really much easier, less painful than you think. So if you are interested in implants, give us a call. We offer a free consultation for mini implants.
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Options To Replace a Single Tooth
- What Materials are Mini Implants Made of?
- What Issues Can Mini Dental Implants Correct?
- Financing Options For Dental Implants
- How Long After A Tooth Extraction Can I Get An Implant?