Options To Replace A Single Tooth
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains how we utilize miniature dental posts and crowns to replace individual missing teeth in as little as one day.
So what options do you have if you’re missing a single tooth? And mini dental implants are great for single tooth replacement, especially those areas where maybe you’ve lost a tooth. That bone has shrunk and it’s become too skinny to place conventional size implant. Here’s an example, a little model that shows a single tooth missing.
We’ve got our mini dental implant right here, and a crown that looks just like your tooth is permanently cemented on there. And you get a fantastic result. Brand new smile. A permanent tooth that’s in there. You don’t take it in and out. They’ll function so well that you forget that it’s a fake tooth. Give us a call. We offer a free consultation for mini dental implants.
- Is It Painful To Get Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Process Explained
- Healing Time After A Mini Dental Implant Procedure
- Options to Replace Multiple Teeth
- What Is Bone Grafting and What Material Is Used?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?