Healing Time After a Mini Dental Implant Procedure
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains the recovery period once your mini dental implant has been placed successfully.
How long is the healing time after mini dental implants? I get this question all the time, and there’s really kind of two paths. There’s patients that don’t have any teeth. They’re missing teeth, and there’s no need to extract teeth. And that is very, very quick. It’s it’s like a day. It’s literally we’ll place those implants very quickly. They leave the office and they’re not bleeding. They tell me it hurt for maybe a day, that’s it. Super quick, super easy.
The other path is where we’re taking teeth out. And so the mini implant, the healing time is not from that. It’s from taking teeth out. And so when you’re taking teeth out, there is a longer healing time involved with that. But for the implants themselves, it’s very quick and very easy and very pain free. So if you’re interested in mini implants, give us a call. We offer a free consultation.
- Options to Replace Multiple Teeth
- What Is Bone Grafting and What Material Is Used?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Options To Replace a Single Tooth
- What Materials are Mini Implants Made of?
- What Issues Can Mini Dental Implants Correct?
- Financing Options For Dental Implants
- How Long After A Tooth Extraction Can I Get An Implant?