Options To Replace Multiple Teeth
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains how we use miniature dental posts and artificial teeth to replace sections of multiple missing teeth.
What about replacing multiple teeth or an entire mouth of teeth? And the great news is, many dental implants are absolutely fantastic for that. They’re less costly, less invasive, less painful, easier to place and quicker you get to get the result get teeth much quicker. So I’m going to show you a little example here. This model shows an entire mouth. This is a Zirconia porcelain bridge and it’s on this model. These are all false teeth. And this patient has no teeth.
This model has no teeth. The mini dental implants are here and they have a little attachment inside of the Zirconia bridge. And you have a beautiful result. Beautiful set of teeth. They stay secure for eating, smiling, talking, and it’s just an absolutely top of the line, fantastic way to replace an entire mouth of teeth.
We can also use mini dental implants to secure and anchor loose poor-fitting dentures, and we can place those implants in skinnier bone in places that larger implants can’t go. So if you’re interested in implants, replacing teeth, you have loose, poor-fitting dentures, give us a call.
- What Is Bone Grafting and What Material Is Used?
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Options To Replace a Single Tooth
- What Materials are Mini Implants Made of?
- What Issues Can Mini Dental Implants Correct?
- Financing Options For Dental Implants
- How Long After A Tooth Extraction Can I Get An Implant?