Mini Dental Implant Process
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains the steps involved through the course of preparation and placement of a mini dental implant.
What is the process for having a mini dental implant? And it’s much easier than you think. You come in for an initial consultation. It’s complimentary. From there, once you’re ready to go, we may do some prep work to prepare ourselves for placement, and then it’s placed very, very quickly and easily, pain free.
Getting a mini dental implant is a very non invasive procedure and we get you in and out with, depending on your condition, secure dentures, single teeth, multiple teeth and have you smiling and eating like you really want to in no time at all. So if you’re in the market for implants or teeth replacement, give us a call.
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Options To Replace a Single Tooth
- What Materials are Mini Implants Made of?
- What Issues Can Mini Dental Implants Correct?
- Financing Options For Dental Implants
- How Long After A Tooth Extraction Can I Get An Implant?