What Is A Mini Dental Implant?
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains the revolutionary dental technology known as mini dental implants.
What is a mini dental implant? A mini dental implant is a smaller skinnier implant compared to the conventional implant.
Mini dental implants are a one piece implant that’s anchored in the jawbone. All implants are anchored in the jawbone, and it’s used much easier. It’s much quicker to place, less invasive, less painful, less costly, and it’s just an absolutely fantastic option to replace teeth. We use them all the time, and I love their versatility.
Mini dental implants can be used in areas that the larger implants can’t go. So if you’re interested in mini dental implants, give us a call. We offer a free consultation.
- What If I Don’t Have Enough Bone for a Dental Implant?
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Options To Replace a Single Tooth
- What Materials are Mini Implants Made of?
- What Issues Can Mini Dental Implants Correct?
- Financing Options For Dental Implants
- How Long After A Tooth Extraction Can I Get An Implant?