Conventional Implants vs Mini Dental Implants
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains the distinguishing factors that separate mini dental implants from larger traditional ones.
What is the difference between a conventional implant and a mini dental implant? And there’s a few key differences. Basically, mini dental implants are smaller skinnier implants that can be used in a lot of different situations that conventional larger size implants cannot be used in. But generally they are they’re less costly, they are less invasive, and therefore less painful. They take less time and they’re easier to place than the conventional implants.
There are a lot of key advantages that mini dental implants can be used for, and I just love them. They’re fantastic. And we get great results with patients replacing single teeth, multiple teeth, an entire mouth. So if you are interested in mini dental implants and you have a need to replace teeth, please give us a call. We offer a free consultation.
- Can Dental Implants Replace All of my Teeth?
- Can A Dental Implant Be Placed The Same Time a Tooth is Extracted?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?
- Who Is A Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Can I Eat After Implant Surgery?
- What Is The Success Rate of Mini Dental Implants?
- Is It Painful To Get Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Process Explained