What is the Success Rate of Mini Dental Implants?
In this video, Austin cosmetic and implant dentist Dr. Brandon Hall explains the reliability in the use of mini dental implants over the last 20 years.
What is the success rate of a mini dental implant? And the success rate is very, very high. Compared to conventional implants, it’s the same. We have fantastic success rates. They’re used all the time. They’ve been used for years. Inside a human body, anytime we do something inside a human body, there is no guarantee of success.
I always like to tell people that mini dental implants have a very high rate of success. We do it all the time. We’re very good at it. But a human body has a lot of variables and there’s always a chance that it’s not successful. If you’re interested in mini dental implants, give us a call. We offer a free consultation. There’s no obligation to you. Give us a call.
- Is It Painful To Get Dental Implants?
- Mini Dental Implant Process Explained
- Healing Time After A Mini Dental Implant Procedure
- Options to Replace Multiple Teeth
- Is Bone Grafting Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Options To Replace a Single Tooth
- Financing Options For Dental Implants
- How Long After A Tooth Extraction Can I Get An Implant?