The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than the conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in one simple dental appointment.
In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to the minimally involved dental procedure (usually requiring no surgical flaps or sutures).
Because the mini dental implants are so time efficient, your dentist is able to perform these procedures at a fraction of the cost associated with the larger conventional dental implants.
Benefits Of Mini Implants:
• Simple, gentle, non-surgical procedure
• Immediate results
• Restored confidence with speaking and eating
• Improved attractiveness of your smile
• Cost effective
• Anchoring for dentures or cemented crowns & bridges
• Preserves bone and facial structure